In-House Graphic Designer
What You Will Do
Foundation is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Graphic Designer with strong graphic design and video editing skills to help develop and execute engaging, socially native, multimedia assets for Foundation across all online and offline platforms. Ideal candidates should have a strong interest in, and knowledge of, social media best practices, design trends, and be able to lead, conceptualize, and deliver inspired, succinct, and experiential creative strategies. Your job responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, build, and execute social media campaigns, emails, landing pages, print materials, and videos to support brand initiatives.
- Maintain the file library of images, illustrations, and other digital content to be used in marketing materials, sales presentations, and company templates (i.e., loan documents, PowerPoint, letterhead, email signatures, and business cards).
- Identify industry and application stock images for marketing content.
- Create and collaborate on marketing copy for email, social, web, and print materials.
- Collaboratively participate in proof-of-concept efforts to generate the overall look and feel of large-scale campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
- Create templates and consistent design branding to use for tentpole campaigns and programs.
- Identify, socialize, and help implement design tools, templates, and technologies to drive both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Follow rigorous QA guidelines and processes to ensure flawless delivery for all assets.
- Ensure on-time and problem-free campaign launches by collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Additional related duties, as required
Experience and Skills Required
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and omni-channel marketing campaign management
- A strong design portfolio that demonstrates a range of design skills across multiple channels and mediums
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related field (Preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign) and other graphic design/UX software.
- Video editing capabilities to help create short-form and long-form video content.
- Experience with social media marketing including writing captions, creating slogans, designing cards/ads/reels/videos/slideshows, using #’s, tagging, and reposting.
- Email marketing experience including HTML/CSS template creation and copywriting. SendGrid experience is a plus!
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills, including handling multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight timelines, and reacting quickly to changes.
- Understanding of marketing best practices with regards to contact strategies, data capture, deliverability, social media, and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Ability to quickly interpret business needs and project requirements and turn them into compelling creative solutions.
- Proficient in WordPress and experience working within a CRM system required
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Spanish is not required but a plus.
- Must submit a portfolio; applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- In-House Marketing Graphic Designer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off / vacation
- Flexible schedule
FOUNDATION is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We look forward to hearing from you!